The new FirefightersWorldwide.com has launched its beta editioni and we’re looking for amazing fire/rescue service photography and content to showcase from across the globe.
Please submit your photos and other content via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, include a 1-2 sentence description, your name and confirmation you took the photo or have rights to submit it to us for your department, etc.
What We’re Looking For:
- News, Videos & Photos: Have a news tip, link or press release? Posted a great video on YouTube? Send it along to us ASAP and we will consider posting. Please include as much detail as possible.
- Apparatus/Fleet: Send us one or more photos of one or more units, include make, model, year, any extra description, department name and location. The more photos per unit the better!
- Incident Shots: Send one or more photos of fire, rescue and EMS incidents — include the department/location name, brief incident overview and date.
- Crew Shots: We’ll be featuring crews regularly — include your department name and location, shift (if applicable) and any other information about the photo and why your crew should be showcased to the Firefighters Worldwide community.
- Firehouse Kids: Have a great shot of your son/daughter at the firehouse, in your gear, newborn shot or otherwise? Send it along with your name, description and department name/location.
- Tattoos/Body Art: Want to showcase your style? Send us one or more pics of YOUR body art/tattoos along with any meaning behind it — with your name (first name OK), location and any other information you’ve like to share.
- Community Events/Fund Raising Having an Open House or Health event? Got a great shot of the fire truck and members interacting with the community at any event? Send one or more photos along with date, description, department name and location.
- Around the Firehouse: Have something cool going on at the firehouse? Send us the pics along with department name, location and description.
- The Firehouse/Department: We’ll be showcasing departments regularly, send us a selection of photos of your firehouse inside and out (including people & vehicles!), along with department name, location, web site URL, Facebook page link and more.
- Patches & Seals We’ll be showcasing your department and unit patches regularly — please include the department/unit name and location.
- More, More, More: Have a great fire service related photo to share? Something creative you’ve done with your phone, Instagram or otherwise? Send it along with a description, date, department name and any other relevant information.
Send ’em Here
Please submit your photos via email to email@example.com and stay tuned for the launch of FirefightersWorldwide.com. Be sure to join us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/firefightersworldwide