A Georgia man has been arrested after lighting his wife on fire at a Georgia gas station on Oct. 16th, AccessNorthGA.com reported. He was charged with reckless conduct after his wife sustained second and third degree burns in the incident. Police said Austin Dawkins lit a cigarette lighter near his gas tank, causing a vapor explosion which in turn set his wife, Jessica, on fire. She suffered second and third degree burns.
- Arrest made in Habersham County gas pump fire
- WRBL.com: Warrant issued for Georgia man after wife catches on fire